technology & transfer
“It reminds of a stealth fighter for aquatic purposes. Very special is the unconventional appearance and how it fits into a cohesive whole [...].
STATE OF TECHNOLOGY
transfer of technology
WHAT IS OFFERED
The transfer of the technology based on the Know How and the intellectual property is done through licensing to the industry. Assistance is offered to acknowledge the Know How. Definitive design and engineering specifications start with the execution of secured agreements. There are various possibilities for the acquaintance of industrial property:
- An agreement of licence of the Know How to concede the rights of use, manufacturing and commercialising the technology to third companies.
- An agreement of licence with a powerful company, which is able to apply the technology.
- An agreement with investment companies with diversified possibilities.
- An agreement of distribution of the technology with technical assistance.
Definitive design and engineering specifications start with the execution of secured agreements.
What is searched
Company or companies for the technology transfer through licensing these marine vehicles. Serious candidates interested in obtaining this technology such as:
- Investment companies
- Powerful companies able to apply the technology
License can be obtained
- engineering and design / space flight / boat building / car industry / electronics & telecommunication
it may be said that the concept of the vehicle is based on very sound principles of flow mechanics.
Equally it must be stressed that the vehicle makes use of a remarkable number of aerodynamic properties that contribute to its very great stability and that its industrial realisation, given adequate optimisation, will provide very high, unknown qualities of stability, manoeuvrability and agility. The vehicles are capable of very fast unnoticed surprise operations in an extensive operational area: in regions short waves, such as coasts, lakes, gulfs, interior lakes, rivers, large deltas,…“
(Technical analysis by L.M.S. Louvain Measurements Systems)
We also refer to the report of the Rijksuniversiteit Gent, who acted as consultants on flow theory. On the whole, their report confirms our views.